Monday, 2 July 2012

Acceptance.

Hi guys 

 I spoke to a member of my staff today from the University of Derby and asked if they would guide me through my independent engineering project, they emailed me today 03/07/2012 with confirmation of my chosen idea.  A copy of the email I received is detailed below.


"Hi Dan,

This is sound good to me.

Please make sure that you can deliver the project within the timescale recommended.

I know that you have already developed a potential knowledge on the area. So I will be happy to see you exercising it and strengthening your practical skills.

Many thanks and I look forward to see your progress.

Best regards,"    



03/07/2012 I can now begin to draw up an Auto C.A.D design files to form part of my proposal which will also detail my budget plans, time scales.  I will be ready to hand my document in during early October by this date i hope to have the majority of my project built and in full working order.  

With having only 2 months left I must make a quick move to get the project completed if I am going to reach my desired goal.   

Wright soon  DF



No comments:

Post a Comment