Monday, 30 June 2014

Name Change


I have conducted more research into this technology and I have been experimenting with some various circuits and simulations to decide which would be the best route for me to take with my thesis. I have kept records of all my my research so that if needed in future times i am able to look back and recap on the work i have done.

The title of your thesis is verry important as this should highlight a purpose to the report and let the reader know what the thesis is about, this is usually formed of the main learning outcomes of the thesis.

After Reviewing the research i conducted the main outcomes and learning objectives of my thesis have changed and therefore i have been forced to rethink my title, after some deep thought and numerous ideas i finally decided on the following:

"Analysis of Piezoelectricity and How This can be used for Micro Power Generation"

No comments:

Post a Comment